Flexible display technology is a advanced display technology which are flexible in nature, it can be folded, twisted without any alteration. Flexible display is thin and unbreakable in nature. Flexible display technology can be differentiated on the basis of technology as Liquid crystal display (LCD), Organic light emitting diode (OLED) and Electronic paper display (EPD). Organic light emitting diode is a layer of emissive electroluminescent film of organic compounds which emit light when connected to an electric current. Electronic paper display reflects light like a real paper.
- January 2018 – In CES 2018, Pioneer showcased the foundation for its next 80 years of automotiveinnovation, which includes both aftermarket and automotive OEM technologies. The portfolio comprises of Flexible OLED Tail Light for automotive.
- January 2018 – Universal Display and Sharp Corporation entered into an extended and updated evaluation agreement. Under this agreement, Universal Display will supply its proprietary UniversalPHOLED phosphorescent OLED materials and technology to Sharp Corporation for use in the company?s OLED displays.
The global Flexible Display Technology market was valued at 1390 million US$ in 2018 and will reach 6230 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 20.7% during 2019-2025.
This report focuses on Flexible Display Technology volume and value at global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall Flexible Display Technology market size by analyzing historical data and future prospect.
Regionally, this report categorizes the production, apparent consumption, export and import of Flexible Display Technology in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-flexible-display-technology-2019-60
For each manufacturer covered, this report analyzes their Flexible Display Technology manufacturing sites, capacity, production, ex-factory price, revenue and market share in global market.
The following manufacturers are covered:
- Samsung Display (Korea)
- LG Display(South Korea)
- Hewlett-Packard Company (US)
- Sony Corporation (Japan)
- Atmel Corporation (US)
- Kent Displays (US)
- Universal Display Corporation (US)
- Novaled AG (Germany)
- Dupont Display (US)
- Corning (US)
- Philips Electronics (Netherlands)
- Materion Corporation (US)
- AU Optronics (Taiwan)
- E Ink Holdings (Taiwan
- North America
- Southeast Asia
Segment by Type:
- Liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Organic light emitting diode (OLED)
- Electronic paper display (EPD)
Segment by Application:
- Wearable Display
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports