Raman spectroscopy is a spectroscopic technique used to observe vibrational, rotational, and other low-frequency modes in a system. It relies on inelastic scattering, or Raman scattering, of monochromatic light, usually from a laser in the visible, near infrared, or near ultraviolet range. As one of the most important device for material composition determination and confirmation, Raman spectroscopy plays a valuable role in many industries.
Due to its manufacturing and application characteristics, benchtop Raman spectroscopy is much expensive and most for academic purpose, and handheld/portable products is much cheaper and has more market share. Horiba Jobin Yvon, Renishaw and Thermo are the top three manufacturers in 2018, altogether dominating revenue market share of 42.10 percent.
According to this study, over the next five years the Raman Spectroscopy market will register a 7.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 400 million by 2024, from US$ 280 million in 2019.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Raman Spectroscopy market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
Report Sample includes:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
This study considers the Raman Spectroscopy value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Benchtop Type
- Portable type
Segmentation by application:
- R&D in Academia
- Industrial Sector
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- TEXAS instruments
- Broadcom Corporation
- Renesas Electronics
- Infineon Technologies
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Raman Spectroscopy consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Raman Spectroscopy market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Raman Spectroscopy manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Raman Spectroscopy with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Raman Spectroscopy submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports