The global Portable Oxygen Concentrators market was valued at 58.82 Million USD in 2020 and will grow with a CAGR of 12.65% from 2020 to 2027, based on Our Researcher newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact which will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
An oxygen concentrator is a medical device which is designed to deliver a concentrated flow of oxygen to a patient. Portable oxygen concentrators are small, lightweight and more convenient for the patients. In fact, oxygen concentrators are rather simple devices. They operate on the principle of ?rapid pressure swing adsorption` of atmospheric nitrogen onto specific minerals and then venting the nitrogen. The filtered gas mixture is mainly oxygen and little other gasses like argon and CO2. The global average price of Portable Oxygen Concentrator is in the decreasing trend, from 1958 USD/Unit in 2013 to 1834 USD/Unit in 2017. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years. USA is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 43.25% in 2017. Following USA, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 26.67%. Market competition is not intense. Inogen, Invacare, Philips Respironics, Chart (Airsep), Inova Labs, Teijin, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
By Market Verdors:
- Philips Respironics
- Chart (Airsep)
- Inova Labs
- GCE Group
- Drive Medical
- Precision Medical
- AVIC Jianghang
- Foshan Kaiya
- Beijing North Star
- Molecular Sieve Oxygen Concentrator
- Macromolecule Oxygen Permeable Membrane Oxygen Concentrator
- Electrolysis Oxygen Concentrator
- Chemical Oxygen Concentrator
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.
Table of content
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.2 East Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.3 Europe Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.4 South Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.5 Southeast Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.6 Middle East Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.7 Africa Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.8 Oceania Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.9 South America Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.5 Global Portable Oxygen Concentrators Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027
1.5.1 Global Portable Oxygen Concentrators Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027 by Consumption Volume
1.5.2 Global Portable Oxygen Concentrators Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027 by Value
1.5.3 Global Portable Oxygen Concentrators Price Trends Analysis from 2022 to 2027
1.6 COVID-19 Outbreak: Portable Oxygen Concentrators Industry Impact
Chapter 2 Global Portable Oxygen Concentrators Competition by Types, Applications, and Top Regions and Countries
2.1 Global Portable Oxygen Concentrators (Volume and Value) by Type
2.1.1 Global Portable Oxygen Concentrators Consumption and Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
2.1.2 Global Portable Oxygen Concentrators Revenue and Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Portab
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/