Flip chip is a method used for components or devices that can be bonded directly onto a substrate, board or carrier face-down. The connection is made through conductive bumps placed on the surface of the die. The placing process amounts to the following:
1. Die is picked up and place on a “flipping device”
2. Die is “flipped” and moved to hover over the substrate (or board or carrier) where bumps reside-precisely positioned in their previously defined positions
3. The tool then places the die on the bump with a programmed amount of force
According to this study, over the next five years the Flip Chip Bonder market will register a 13.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 510 million by 2024, from US$ 250 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Flip Chip Bonder business, shared in Chapter 3.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-flip-chip-bonder-2019-2024-649
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Flip Chip Bonder market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Flip Chip Bonder value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Automatic Flip Chip Bonder
- Semi-Automatic Flip Chip Bonder
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- ASM Pacific Technology
- Kulicke & Soffa
- AMICRA Microtechnologies
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Flip Chip Bonder consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Flip Chip Bonder market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Flip Chip Bonder manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Flip Chip Bonder with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Flip Chip Bonder submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/manufacturing-and-construction/global-flip-chip-bonder-2019-2024-649
Table of content
2019–2024 Global Flip Chip Bonder Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Flip Chip Bonder Consumption 2014–2024
2.1.2 Flip Chip Bonder Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Flip Chip Bonder Segment by Type
2.2.1 Automatic Flip Chip Bonder
2.2.2 Semi-Automatic Flip Chip Bonder
2.3 Flip Chip Bonder Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Flip Chip Bonder Consumption Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.2 Global Flip Chip Bonder Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.3 Global Flip Chip Bonder Sale Price by Type (2014–2019)
2.4 Flip Chip Bonder Segment by Application
2.5 Flip Chip Bonder Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Flip Chip Bonder Consumption Market Share by Application (2014–2019)
2.5.2 Global Flip Chip Bonder Value and Market Share by Application (2014–2019)
2.5.3 Global Flip Chip Bonder Sale Price by Application (2014–2019)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/