Cataract Surgery Devices market is valued at 7310 million US$ in 2018 and will reach 10300 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.4% during 2019-2025.
Cataract is an eye-related disease in which clouding of the eye lens is observed that leads to loss of vision. Cataract surgery is the removal of clouded natural lens, and involves implantation of intraocular lens.
The devices and instruments such as phacoemulsification systems, ophthalmic viscoelastic devices, drapes, gloves, balanced salt solution, forceps, irrigation set, and intraocular lenses, which aid in this cataract surgical procedure is known as cataract surgery devices, as these serve as an appropriate instrument for such eye defects and cause no harm to cornea. According to WHO, one of the major causes of visual impairment is unoperated cataract, which constitutes to about 33% of the total global population as of 2017. Moreover, 90% of the visually impaired people live in developing economies.
Increase in prevalence of cataract disease as well as technological advancements in ophthalmic devices drive the market. In addition, the rise in geriatric population worldwide boost the market growth. Lack of healthcare insurance and less awareness among individuals regarding the benefits of cataract surgery impede the growth of the cataract surgery devices market. However, high cost associated with cataract surgeries especially in developing economies, such as India, China, Brazil, and South Africa also restrict the growth of the market. Moreover, governments introduce programs to reduce the burden of cataract-related diseases, which create lucrative opportunities for key market players.
The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Cataract Surgery Devices market based on company, product type, end user and key regions.
This report studies the global market size of Cataract Surgery Devices in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa, focuses on the consumption of Cataract Surgery Devices in these regions.
This research report categorizes the global Cataract Surgery Devices market by top players/brands, region, type and end user. This report also studies the global Cataract Surgery Devices market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Novartis AG
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
- Essilor International S.A.
- HAAG-Streit Holding AG
- Johnson & Johnson
- Nidek Co., Ltd.
- Topcon Corporation
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG
- HumanOptics AG
- PhysIOL S.A.
- Calhoun Vision Cente
- EyeKon Medical, Inc.
- Allergan Inc.
- VisionCare Ophthalmic Technologies, Inc.
- Essilor International S.A.
- Lenstec, Inc.
- STAAR Surgical Company
- Glaukos Corporation
- Sonomed Escalon
Report Sample includes:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-cataract-surgery-devices-2025-578
Market size by Product
- Intraocular Lens (IOL)
- Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Device (OVD)
- Phacoemulsification Equipment
- Market size by End User
- Ophthalmology Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Market size by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Cataract Surgery Devices market size (value & volume) by company, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Cataract Surgery Devices market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Cataract Surgery Devices companies, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape and recent development.
- To project the value and sales volume of Cataract Surgery Devices submarkets, with respect to key regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Cataract Surgery Devices are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million US$) and volume (K Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Cataract Surgery Devices market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.Get the Complete Report & TOC at https://www.24marketreports.com/life-sciences/global-cataract-surgery-devices-2025-578CONTACT US:
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports