The shadow banking system is a term for the collection of non-bank financial intermediaries that provide services similar to traditional commercial banks but outside normal banking regulations.
The credit requirement of large and medium enterprises to generate working capital will contribute to the growth of the shadow financial system in EMEA. According to this market study, this region will account for almost 45% of the total market share. Additionally, the introduction of stricter regulations on traditional financial institutions is also expected to augment the demand for credit offerings from non-financial institutions.
In 2018, the global Shadow Banking market size was xx million US$ and it is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during 2019-2025.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report:
- What is the growth perspective of the Shadow Banking Market and the key dynamics and trends governing the market?
- What are key sustainability strategies adopted by the leading players in the Shadow Banking Market?
- What are the new and emerging technologies and use cases disrupting the Shadow Banking industry?
- What are the key applications where Shadow Banking plays a significant role?
Report Sample includes:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
This report focuses on the global Shadow Banking status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Shadow Banking development in United States, Europe and China.
The key players covered in this study
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Credit Suisse
- Deutsche Bank
- Goldman Sachs
- Morgan Stanley
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Securitization Vehicles
- Money Market Funds
- Markets For Repurchase Agreements
- Investment Banks
- Mortgage Companies
Market segment by Application, split into
- Large Enterprises
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global Shadow Banking status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Shadow Banking development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Shadow Banking are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Get the Complete Report & TOC of Shadow Banking Market
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports