Distributed Energy Generation is directly to users, according to the needs of users on the production and supply of electricity.
Distributed Energy Generation reduces the cost and improve the capacity of storage space, can meet the multiple target of medium and small power conversion systems, stimulate the market.
In 2018, the global Distributed Energy Generation (DEG) market size was 187400 million US$ and it is expected to reach 573300 million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of 15.0% during 2019-2025.
This report focuses on the global Distributed Energy Generation (DEG) status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Distributed Energy Generation (DEG) development in United States, Europe and China.
The key players covered in this study
- E.ON SE
- Vestas Wind Systems
- Capstone Turbine
- Caterpillar Power Plants
- General Electric
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Solar Power Generation
- Complex System Of Fuel Cell And The Micro Gas Turbine
- Geothermal Power Generation
- Biomass Energy
- Wind Power Generation
Market segment by Application, split into
- Commercial & Industrial
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global Distributed Energy Generation (DEG) status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Distributed Energy Generation (DEG) development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports