Natural gas liquids namely propane, ethane, pentane plus, and butanes, among others are separated from the natural gas as liquids, through various procedures. These products are a good source of energy and is increasingly used in portable stoves, motor vehicles, laundries and other application areas.
The global Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) market was valued at xx million US$ in 2018 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2019-2025.
This report focuses on Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) volume and value at global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) market size by analyzing historical data and future prospect.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24marketreports.com/request-sample/global-natural-gas-liquids-2019-921
Regionally, this report categorizes the production, apparent consumption, export and import of Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India.
For each manufacturer covered, this report analyzes their Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) manufacturing sites, capacity, production, ex-factory price, revenue and market share in global market.
The following manufacturers are covered:
- ExxonMobil Corp.
- Chesapeake Energy Corp.
- BP Plc
- Range Resources Corp.
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- SM Energy
- ConocoPhillips Company
- Swift Energy Company
- Statoil ASA
- Linn Energy LLC
- Chevron Corp.
- Canadian Natural Resources Limited
- Anadarko Petroleum Corp.
- Alkcon Corp.
Segment by Regions
- North America
- Southeast Asia
Segment by Type
Segment by Application
- Space Heating
- Estimates 2019-2025 Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) market development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports