Grid Energy Storage is a collection of methods used to store electrical energy on a large scale within an electrical power grid. Electrical energy is stored during times when production (especially from intermittent power plants such as renewable electricity sources such as wind power, tidal power, solar power) exceeds consumption, and returned to the grid when production falls below consumption.A variety of grid scale energy storage technologies are known to the industry and can be broadly categorized based on the type of energy being stored. Pumped hydro energy storage (PHES) is a well-established energy storage technique; however, because of known challenges, various other energy storage techniques, backed by public and private lending, have surfaced over the last decade. For a market such as energy storage, which is linked to the economy of a country, initiatives related to policy decisions and mass awareness play a key role in the growth. Some countries have introduced reforms / amendments in the policies to encourage the market for energy storage, while others are still debating on it. The White House Summit 2016 is a recent example of such initiatives. At the summit, a range of utility, industry and government storage commitments were highlighted to signify the importance of this subject. Post this, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) started working on re-evaluating some of the policies to encourage energy storage in the US.
At the time of release of this study, policies favoring renewable energy over other sources were in place in about 50 countries. The common theme across these policies is priority dispatch of electricity from renewable sources, special feed-in tariffs, quota obligations for renewable energy and energy tax exemptions. In addition, legal bindings / agreements, such as COP21, to tackle climate change are encouraging the use of renewable energy, which, in turn, is likely to drive the energy storage industry.
Key questions addressed by the report
- Where will all these developments take Grid Energy Storagein the mid- to long-term?
- What are the upcoming technological trends in the Grid Energy Storagemarket?
- What are the opportunities for various players that exist at present and those that are planning to enter at different stages of the value chain?
- How growth strategies implemented by key players will impact the growth rate of the Grid Energy Storagemarket, and who will have the undue advantage?
- What are the current adoption trends of the Grid Energy Storagemarket?
Report Sample includes:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-grid-scale-energy-storage-2019-866
The global Grid Scale Energy Storage market was valued at xx million US$ in 2018 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2019–2025.
This report focuses on Grid Scale Energy Storage volume and value at global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall Grid Scale Energy Storage market size by analyzing historical data and future prospect.
Regionally, this report categorizes the production, apparent consumption, export and import of Grid Scale Energy Storage in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India.
For each manufacturer covered, this report analyzes their Grid Scale Energy Storage manufacturing sites, capacity, production, ex-factory price, revenue and market share in global market.
The following manufacturers are covered:
- Beacon Power
- Samsung SDI
- S&C Electric
Segment by Regions
- North America
- Southeast Asia
Segment by Type
- Pumped Hydroelectric Storage System
- Thermal Storage
- Battery Storage
- Compressed Air Energy Storage
- Flywheel Storage
- Molten Salt Storage
Segment by Application
- Mechanical Energy
- Chemical Energy
- Electrochemical Energy
- Thermal Energy
- Electromagnetic Energy
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
* Estimates 2019–2024 Grid Energy Storagemarket development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
* Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
* Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
* Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
* Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
* Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
* Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
Get the Complete Report & TOC at https://www.24marketreports.com/energy-and-natural-resources/global-grid-scale-energy-storage-2019-866
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports