A Water Sink (also known as Water Sinker, washbowl, hand basin and wash basin) is a bowl-shaped plumbing fixture used for washing hands, dishwashing, and other purposes. It comes from the Latin word “zinc” Water Sinks have taps (faucets) that supply hot and cold water and may include a spray feature to be used for faster rinsing. They also include a drain to remove used water; this drain may itself include a strainer and/or shut-off device and an overflow-prevention device. Water Sinks may also have an integrated soap dispenser.
The classification of Water Sink includes Stainless Steel Water Sinks, Ceramic Water Sinks, Artificial Stone Water Sinks and Others, and the proportion of Stainless Steel Water Sinks in 2016 is about 53.5%.
Water Sink is widely used in Bathroom Water Sinks, Kitchen Water Sinks and other. The most proportion of Water Sink is used in Bathroom Water Sinks, and the consumption proportion is about 45% in 2016.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-water-sink-2019-2024-771
China is the largest supplier of Water Sink, with a production market share nearly 38% in 2016. Europe is the second-largest supplier of Water Sink, enjoying the production market share nearly 24.5% in 2016.
China is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 31% in 2016. Following China, Europe is the second-largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 21%.
Market competition is intense. Franke, Kohler, Blanco, Elkay etc. are the leaders of the industry, and hold the key technologies and patents, with high-end customers. However, with the future expanding market, there will be more manufactures in the future. There are a lot of manufacturers in China, but the product quality is uneven.
According to this study, over the next five years the Water Sink market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Water Sink business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Water Sink market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Water Sink value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Stainless Steel Water Sinks
- Ceramic Water Sinks
- Artificial Stone Water Sinks
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Bathroom Water Sinks
- Kitchen Water Sinks
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- America Standard
- Just Manufacturing
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Water Sink consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Water Sink market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Water Sink manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Water Sink with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Water Sink submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/consumer-goods-and-services/global-water-sink-2019-2024-771
Table of content
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Water Sink Consumption 2014–2024
2.1.2 Water Sink Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Water Sink Segment by Type
2.2.1 Stainless Steel Water Sinks
2.2.2 Ceramic Water Sinks
2.2.3 Artificial Stone Water Sinks
2.3 Water Sink Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Water Sink Consumption Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.2 Global Water Sink Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.3 Global Water Sink Sale Price by Type (2014–2019)
2.4 Water Sink Segment by Application
2.4.1 Bathroom Water Sinks
2.4.2 Kitchen Water Sinks
3 Global Water Sink by Players
3.1 Global Water Sink Sales Market Share by Players
3.1.1 Global Water Sink Sales by Players (2017–2019)
3.1.2 Global Water Sink Sales M
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/