Corporate Clothing or Uniforms & Workwears is defined as apparel bought by enterprises/institutions which given to their employees to perform their work. Often those employed within trade industries elect to be outfitted in Uniforms & Workwears because it is built to provide durability and safety.
Global Corporate Clothing key players include VF Corporation, Fristads Kansas Group, Alsico, Carhartt, Cintas, etc. Global top five manufacturers hold a share about 4%.
Asia-Pacific is the largest market, with a share over 40%, followed by North America and Europe, both have a share about 45 percent.
In terms of product, General Workwear is the largest segment, with a share about 55%. And in terms of application, the largest application is Manufacturing Industry, followed by Service Industry.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-corporate-clothing-2021-2027-52
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Corporate Clothing Market
In 2020, the global Corporate Clothing market size was US$ 59110 million and it is expected to reach US$ 76410 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 4.0% during 2021-2027.
Global Corporate Clothing Scope and Market Size
Corporate Clothing market is segmented by region, by country, company, type, application and by sales channels. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Corporate Clothing market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on sales, revenue and forecast by region, by country, company, type, application and by sales channels for the period 2016-2027.
Segment by Type, the Corporate Clothing market is segmented into
- General Workwear
- Corporate Workwear
Segment by Application, the Corporate Clothing market is segmented into
- Manufacturing Industry
- Service Industry
- Mining Industry
- Agriculture&Forestry Industry
Regional and Country-level Analysis:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Nordic Countries
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Competitive Landscape and Corporate Clothing Market Share Analysis
Corporate Clothing market competitive landscape provides details and data information by companies. The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the player for the period 2016-2021. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on sale and revenue by players for the period 2016-2021. Details included are company description, major business, Corporate Clothing product introduction, recent developments, Corporate Clothing sales by region, type, application and by sales channel.
The major companies include:
- VF Corporation
- Williamson Dickie
- Fristads Kansas Group
- Adolphe Lafont
- G&K Services
- Engelbert Strauss
- Hultafors Group
- Johnsons Apparelmaster
- Aditya Birla
- Van Puijenbroek Textiel
- China Garments
- Wrth Modyf
- Lantian Hewu
Reasons to Purchase Our Research Report:
1. Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
2. Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
3. Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
4. Regional and country-level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
5. Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
6. Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
7. Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
8. Analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports
To Know More about PDF Sample report : click here