Wood-plastic composites (WPCs) are composite materials produced of thermoplastics (includes PVC, PE, PP, etc.) and wood fiber/wood floor. Chemical additives look practically “invisible” (except pigments and mineral fillers, if added) in the composite formation. They offer for wood floor (powder) and integration of polymer though facilitating optimal processing surroundings.
The factors that influencing the market demand are superior properties such as thermal stability, stiffness and better reprocessing, rising demand of Wood Plastic Composite due to eco-friendliness, growing focus of plastic manufacturers on Wood Plastic Composite etc. The factors that are hindering the market growth are high cost of raw materials, cases filed against Wood Plastic Composite companies etc. The market has lot of opportunity with the volatility in petroleum prices and increasing scope in consumer goods such as pencils, lipsticks, toys etc. The challenge for the market is reducing the load of Wood Plastic Composite products.
In 2019, the market size of Wood Plastic Composites is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Wood Plastic Composites.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24marketreports.com/request-sample/global-europe-china-united-states-wood-plastic-composites-2019-2025-791
This report studies the global market size of Wood Plastic Composites, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Wood Plastic Composites production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies are covered:
- Fkur Plastics
- Green Bay Decking
- Guangzhou Kingwood
- Tamko Building Products
- Universal Forest Products
Market Segment by Product Type
- Polyvinyl Chloride
Market Segment by Application
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Wood Plastic Composites status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Wood Plastic Composites manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports