Steel Casting is a method in which liquified steel is poured into the mold, which is made of sand or ceramic plater, to create the desired shape. Steel castings are preferred for applications requiring high strength, weldability, corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance, and serviceability under low and high temperatures.
Steel casting finds applications across many industries such as automotive, transportation, construction, and infrastructure for its properties like ductility, malleability, durability, and great strength. The steel casting manufacturers are implementing several advanced technologies based on the requirements of the end-users. The growing need for castings with specific dimension, size, and weight has prompted the steel casting manufacturers to adopt simulation-based castings. Simulation-based models help in minimizing operation expenses and decreasing wastage. This casting technique also enables visualization of the virtual casting processes such as mold filling, cooling, and solidification with respect to direction and time for the manufacturers. The surge in industrial and infrastructure activities across the globe will positively aid the growth of the steel casting market in the coming years.
In 2019, the market size of Steel Casting is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
Report Sample includes:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-europe-china-united-states-steel-casting-2019-2025-729
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Steel Casting.
This report studies the global market size of Steel Casting, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Steel Casting production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies are covered:
- Anhui Yingliu
- Kobe Steel
- Precision Castparts
- To know more companies
Market Segment by Product Type
- Low-Carbon Steel
- Low-Alloy Heat-Resistant Steel
- High Alloy Heat Resistant Steel
Market Segment by Application
Key Regions split in this report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Steel Casting status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Steel Casting manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Steel Casting are as follows:
- History Year: 2014–2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Get the Complete Report & TOC at https://www.24marketreports.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-europe-china-united-states-steel-casting-2019-2025-729
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports