Cement and glass are the fastest-growing end-use industries of refractories. Planned infrastructure projects in India and Indonesia indicate a positive development regarding the demand for cement. Furthermore, in the North American region, the U.S. is expected to witness economic upturn, encouraging major cement producers to utilize their production capacities. The growth in the cement industry is expected to boost the demand for refractories during the forecast period.
Further, growing construction industry is also driving the demand for refractories for glass manufacturing. Alumina-zirconia-silica (AZS) fused-cast refractories began to increase in popularity in glass furnace applications in the glass contact and superstructure sector. Silica crown is another refractory product used in glass furnaces. New refractories are being developed that show better resistance to aggressive environment in glass tank and have increased lifetime while providing improved insulation.
Critical Questions Addressed by the Report
- What are the current trends that are driving the Refractories Materialsmarket?
- Where will all these developments take the industry in the mid- to long-term?
- Who are the top vendors in the Refractories Materialsmarket and what is their competitive analysis?
- How is adoption of Refractories Materialssolutions among different industries?
- How is the adoption of Refractories Materialssolutions among different regions?
Report Sample includes:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-refractories-materials-2019-142
The global Refractories Materials market was valued at xx million US$ in 2018 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2019–2025.
This report focuses on Refractories Materials volume and value at global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall Refractories Materials market size by analyzing historical data and future prospect.
Regionally, this report categorizes the production, apparent consumption, export and import of Refractories Materials in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India.
For each manufacturer covered, this report analyzes their Refractories Materials manufacturing sites, capacity, production, ex-factory price, revenue and market share in global market.
The following manufacturers are covered:
- RHI (Austria)
- Saint-Gobain (France)
- Vesuvius (U.K.)
- Morgan Advanced Materials (U.K.)
- Shinagawa Refractories (Japan)
- Corning Incorporated (US)
- Coorstek Incorporated (US)
- Magnesita Refratarios (Brazil)
- Krosaki Harima (Japan)
- HarbisonWalker International (US)
Segment by Regions
- North America
- Southeast Asia
Segment by Type
Segment by Application
- Iron and Steel
- Non-Ferrous Metals
- Others (Chemicals, Petrochemicals, and Automotive)
What is the regional structure of the market? Our analysis-
- The Refractories MaterialsIndustry report analyzes footprint of every product and its significance, analyzes examines each geographical segment of the market with import, export, consumption, and production in these regions to provide a complete understanding of the Refractories Materialsmarket.
- Basic information with detail to the Refractories Materialsmarket share held by the regions in company with the trade, deal, that every geography explanations for have been given in the report. Our business offerings show the fresh and the trustworthy information derived from relevant data, which helps businesses to give strength and a competitive edge.
In addition to, the Refractories MaterialsIndustry report covers analysis of different products available in the global market based on production, volume, revenue, and cost and price structure. The Refractories MaterialsMarket report also highlights key strategies that proved to be profitable for the business along with the strategies involved in business expansion, partnership deals, composition, and new product/service launches.”
Get the Complete Report & TOC at https://www.24marketreports.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-refractories-materials-2019-142
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports