Liquefied Carbon Dioxide is a colorless, tasteless, odorless liquid. The gas is heavier than the air, inert, and harmless to humans and with other hazardous materials.
In 2019, the market size of Liquefied Carbon Dioxide is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
Liquid carbon dioxide is recovered from a variety of sources sources such as ammonia and hydrogen plants, purified and liquefied. Carbon dioxide is stored as a liquid in a specialised vessels which can provide several days’ supply and be used on demand as either a liquid or gas.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-europe-china-united-states-liquefied-carbon-dioxide-2019-2025-685
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Liquefied Carbon Dioxide.
This report studies the global market size of Liquefied Carbon Dioxide, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Liquefied Carbon Dioxide production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies are covered:
- Kanoria Chemicals
- Air Products and Chemicals
- Grupa Azoty Zakady Azotowe “Puawy” PLC
- Continental Carbonic
Market Segment by Product Type
- Food Grade
- Industrial Grade
Market Segment by Application
- Food and Beverages
Key Regions split in this report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Liquefied Carbon Dioxide status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Liquefied Carbon Dioxide manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Liquefied Carbon Dioxide are as follows:
- History Year: 2014–2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Major Manufacturers Covered in This Report
1.3 Market Segment by Type
1.3.1 Global Liquefied Carbon Dioxide Market Size Growth Rate by Type (2019–2025)
1.3.2 Food Grade
1.3.3 Industrial Grade
1.4 Market Segment by Application
1.4.1 Global Liquefied Carbon Dioxide Market Share by Application (2019–2025)
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Production and Capacity Analysis
2.1.1 Global Liquefied Carbon Dioxide Production Value 2014–2025
2.1.2 Global Liquefied Carbon Dioxide Production 2014–2025
2.1.3 Global Liquefied Carbon Dioxide Capacity 2014–2025
2.1.4 Global Liquefied Carbon Dioxide Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Key Producers Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019–2025
2.2.1 Global Liquefied Carbon Dioxide Market Size CAGR of Key Regions
3 Market Share by Manufacturers
3.1 Capacity and Production by Manufacturers
3.1.1 Global Liquefied Carbon Dioxide Capacity by Manufacturers
3.1.2 Global Liquefied Carbon Dioxide Production by Manu
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/