Insulated glass refers to two or more lites of glass sealed around the edges with an air space between, to form a single unit.
Insulating glass is a very effective way to reduce air-to-heat transfer through the glazing. When used in conjunction with low-E and/or reflective coatings, IG units perform even better for conserving energy and complying with local codes. The most common configuration of IG units for commercial building is a 6 mm lite, 12mm of air space and a 6mm lite.
The global Insulated Glass market was valued at xx million US$ in 2018 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2019-2025.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24marketreports.com/request-sample/global-insulated-glass-2019-284
This report focuses on Insulated Glass volume and value at global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall Insulated Glass market size by analyzing historical data and future prospect.
Regionally, this report categorizes the production, apparent consumption, export and import of Insulated Glass in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India.
For each manufacturer covered, this report analyzes their Insulated Glass manufacturing sites, capacity, production, ex-factory price, revenue and market share in global market.
The following manufacturers are covered:
- Cardinal Glass Industries
- Guardian Glass
- Nippon Sheet Glass
- AGC Glass Company
- Bent Glass Design
- Decor Glass Specialties
- Dlubak Specialty Glass
- Ginos Glass Factory
- GSC Glass
- IJ Research
- Kochhar Glass
- Insulite Glass
- Major Industries
- Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope
- PRL Glass System
Segment by Type
- Low-emission glass
- Fully tempered glass
- Soft coat Low-E glass
- Hard coat Low-E glass
- Clear Annealed Thickness from 1/8″ to 1/4″ for insulating glass
- Clear Laminated Glass thickness from 1/8″ to 1/4″ for insulating glass
- Bulletproof glass
Segment by Application
- Non-residential construction
- Residential construction
- Industrial application
- Estimates 2019-2025 Insulated Glass market development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports