Ethanoic Acid is also called acetic acid, which is a kind of organic monobasic acids and short-chain saturated fatty acids. Its chemical formula is CH3COOH. The spicy sour of vinegar stems from ethanoic acid. Ethanoic acid is a kind of simple carboxylic acid, which is a kind of important chemical reagent.
In the last few years, more and more Chinese companies enter into Ethanoic Acid industry. As the overall downward trend of China economic in the past few years, and the complicated and volatileinternational economic situation, the current demand for ethanoic acid product is relatively low, lack of demand, excess supply in the next few years.Chinese domestic Ethanoic Acid has been very mature and advanced, and the performance distance between domestic brands and international brands has been shortening. Besides, Chinese export volume of ethanoic acid has reached 18.15% of the domestic production by 2014.
Global demand for Ethanoic Acid is inhomogeneous, according to the data show, the production is less than the demand for ethanoic acid in Europe, so this market is full of large potential. Despite the fierce market competition, investors are still optimistic about this industry because of the expanding demand.
According to this study, over the next five years the Ethanoic Acid market will register a 1.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 4797 million by 2024, from US$ 4555.7 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Ethanoic Acid business, shared in Chapter 3.This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ethanoic Acid market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Ethanoic Acid value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Ethanoic Acid Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Acetic acid
- Glacial acetic acid
Ethanoic Acid Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Vinyl acetate monomer
- Purified terephthalic acid
- Acetate esters
- Acetic anhydride
- Medicial and other industrial solvent
Ethanoic Acid report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
Ethanoic Acid report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Celanese Corporation
- Japan Kyodo Sakusan
- Jiangsu SOPO Chemical
- Wujing Shanghai Chemical
- Shandong Yankuang Chemical
- Hualu-Hengsheng Chemical
- Hebei Zhongxin Chemical
In addition, this Ethanoic Acid report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ethanoic Acid consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Ethanoic Acid market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ethanoic Acid manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ethanoic Acid with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ethanoic Acid submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Table of content
Table of Contents
2019-2024 Global Ethanoic Acid Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Ethanoic Acid Consumption 2014-2024
2.1.2 Ethanoic Acid Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Ethanoic Acid Segment by Type
2.2.1 Acetic acid
2.2.2 Glacial acetic acid
2.3 Ethanoic Acid Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Ethanoic Acid Consumption Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.2 Global Ethanoic Acid Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.3 Global Ethanoic Acid Sale Price by Type (2014-2019)
2.4 Ethanoic Acid Segment by Application
2.4.1 Vinyl acetate monomer
2.4.2 Purified terephthalic acid
2.4.3 Acetate esters
2.4.4 Acetic anhydride
2.4.5 Medicial and other industrial solvent
2.5 Ethanoic Acid Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Ethanoic Acid Consumption Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.2 Global Ethanoic Acid Value and Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.3 Global Ethanoic Acid Sale Price by Application (2014-2019)
3 Global Ethanoic Acid by Manufacturers
3.1 Global Ethanoic Acid Sales Market Share by Manufacturers
3.1.1 Global Ethanoic
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/