A hybrid aircraft is a powered aircraft which has fixed wings. Hybrid aircrafts are particularly applicable for long endurance flights. Hybrid aircrafts with rotary wings are used for heavy lift applications. Hybrid aircrafts are primarily operated by electricity. However, during take-off or climb, these aircrafts require large amount of power and this extra power requirement can be supplemented by energy produced from turbine generators. The power produced from turbine generators does not create sound pollution and with the help of hybrid power, these aircrafts can use this excess power to recharge the onboard batteries.
The key factors that triggering the growth of the hybrid aircraft market are the increasing terrorism globally. The extreme competition between nations to develop advanced aircraft is one of the major factors accountable for the growth of hybrid aircraft market. Moreover, growing environmental concern is accelerating the demand for hybrid aircraft across different applications globally.
Americas dominated the hybrid aircraft market during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing amount of R&D investments and long-term research are the primary contributors to the dominance of this market in the region.
Global Hybrid Aircraft market size will reach 1050 million US$ by 2025, from 530 million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period.
In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019-2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Hybrid Aircraft.
This industry study presents the global Hybrid Aircraft market size, historical breakdown data (2014-2019) and forecast (2019-2025). The Hybrid Aircraft production, revenue and market share by manufacturers, key regions and type;
The consumption of Hybrid Aircraft in volume terms are also provided for major countries (or regions), and for each application and product at the global level. Market share, growth rate, and competitive factors are also evaluated for market leaders Aeros, Airbus, etc.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Hybrid Air Vehicles (HAV)
- Lockheed Martin
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Hybrid Aircraft Breakdown Data by Type
- Manned Hybrid Aircrafts
- Unmanned Hybrid Aircrafts
Hybrid Aircraft Breakdown Data by Application
- Commercial Tours
- Cargo Transport
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Hybrid Aircraft status and future forecast involving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Hybrid Aircraft manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To segment the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports