Safety of both, driver and passengers is one of the most important concern while travelling. Automotive safety is the procedure of designing and construction of the safety systems of the vehicle, as per the standards and regulation prescribed by the government agencies and transport authorities of the across the world. The main aim of the Automotive Active Safety System is to avoid accidents and minimize the occurrence and impact of the accidents. Present day vehicles are equipped with both passive and active safety systems to protect both passengers and driver from sudden jerk or accidents.
The increasing usage of automobiles for long distance travelling is influencing the demand for automotive safety systems. This is inducing automotive OEMs to extensively focus on improving road safety by preventing accidents and reducing injuries. Technavios market research study has identified the increase in safety concerns as one of the primary growth factors for the Automotive Active Safety System market. The hectic lifestyle of the consumers and unfavorable driving etiquettes such as messaging, surfing, and speaking on the phone while driving, result in automotive accidents. Safety systems, such as BSD, lane departure warning, parking assist, and DMS assist in accident prevention and driver protection
The development of eco-cruise control is one of the key trends that will gain traction in the automotive active safety system market during the next few years. Eco-cruise control or economic cruise control is different from the normal cruise control as this system is designed for uneven roads that impact the consumption of significant amount of fuel while driving normally. This eco-cruise control uses GPS and GIS to adjust the speed of the vehicle. Electronic cruise control (ECC) is the combination of intelligent system or the control unit. Using these algorithms, the fuel consumption of the vehicle is reduced.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What is the growth perspective of the Automotive Active Safety SystemMarket and the key dynamics and trends governing the market?
- What are key sustainability strategies adopted by the leading players in the Automotive Active Safety SystemMarket?
- What are the new and emerging technologies and use cases disrupting the Automotive Active Safety Systemindustry?
- What are the key applications where Automotive Active Safety Systemplays a significant role?
Report Sample includes:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-europe-china-united-states-automotive-active-safety-system-2019-2025-274
In 2019, the market size of Automotive Active Safety System is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 12.0% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Automotive Active Safety System.
This report studies the global market size of Automotive Active Safety System, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Automotive Active Safety System production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies are covered:
- Delphi Technologies
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- Hyundai Mobis
- Magna International
- FLIR Systems
- Infineon Technologies
Market Segment by Product Type
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Driver Monitoring System (DMS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
- Night Vision System (NVS)
Market Segment by Application
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
Key Regions split in this report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Automotive Active Safety System status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Automotive Active Safety System manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Automotive Active Safety System are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
The report delivers a comprehensive overview of the crucial elements of the market and elements such as drivers, restraints, current trends of the past and present times, supervisory scenario, and technological growth. A thorough analysis of these elements has been accepted for defining the future growth prospects of the global Asset Leasing Software market.
The key points of the report:
1.The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
2.The report explores the international and Chinese major industry players in detail. In this part, the report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2014-2019 market shares for each company.
3.Through the statistical analysis, the report depicts the global and Chinese total market of Automotive Active Safety Systemindustry including capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and Chinese import/export.
4.The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
5.The report then estimates 2019-2024 market development trends of Automotive Active Safety Systemindustry. Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics is also carried out.
6.The report makes some important proposals for a new project of Automotive Active Safety SystemIndustry before evaluating its feasibility.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports