The automotive AC compressor is a key element of the HVAC system. HVAC systems are widely accepted among all class of vehicles and across all regions, irrespective of climatic conditions. The AC compressor compresses the refrigerant, primarily R134a, and sends it to the condenser. The AC compressor is used for pressurizing the AC unit and keeping R134a flowing so that it can work properly. The AC compressor works in a constant on-off cycle. The conventionally used AC compressor is driven by the engine via a V-belt and pulley.
The AC compressor unit consists of compressor pistons, magnetic clutch, valves, connecting points for refrigerant points, housing, and plates. AC compressors are utilized for ventilation, air conditioning system, and heating of the vehicle. The robust operation of an AC compressor for both air conditioning and heating purpose has aided the product being independent across all climatic conditions.
Global Automotive AC Compressor market size will reach xx million US$ by 2025, from xx million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019-2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Automotive AC Compressor.Report Sample includes:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
This industry study presents the global Automotive AC Compressor market size, historical breakdown data (2014-2019) and forecast (2019-2025). The Automotive AC Compressor production, revenue and market share by manufacturers, key regions and type;
The consumption of Automotive AC Compressor in volume terms are also provided for major countries (or regions), and for each application and product at the global level. Market share, growth rate, and competitive factors are also evaluated for market leaders Robert Bosch, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, etc.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Robert Bosch
- Calsonic Kansei Corporation
- Continental AG
- Delphi Technologies
- DENSO Corporation
- Hanon Systems
- Keihin Corporation
- Michigan Automotive Compressor
- Toyota Industries Corporation,
Automotive AC Compressor Breakdown Data by Type
- Conventional (Belt Driven)
Automotive AC Compressor Breakdown Data by Application
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
Automotive AC Compressor Production by Region
- United States
- South Korea
- Other Regions
Automotive AC Compressor Consumption by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Automotive AC Compressor status and future forecast involving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Automotive AC Compressor manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To segment the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Automotive AC Compressor :
- History Year: 2014 – 2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year: 2019 – 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (K Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Automotive AC Compressor market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Get the Complete Report & TOC of Automotive AC Compressor Market
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports