Bio-herbicides consist of phytotoxins, pathogens, and other microbes used as biological weed control. Bio-herbicides may be compounds and secondary metabolites derived from microbes such as fungi, bacteria or protozoa; or phytotoxic plant residues, extracts or single compounds derived from other plant species.
The awareness about bio-herbicide is on the rise among the consumers as an increasing number of people are becoming aware of the hazardous effects of synthetic chemicals on the ecosystem. Also, the evolution of stringent regulatory norms against the use of synthetic chemicals and the phasing out of certain active ingredients, such as glyphosate, in many countries are further accelerating the market for bio-herbicides. Low prices of synthetic herbicides are expected to remain a key challenge for its penetration in the global market. Additionally, chemical based herbicides are known to show better results on account of which farmers tend to use them more than bio-herbicides. Lack of awareness among the farmers is also anticipated to restrain the industry development in the near future. Integration of bio-herbicides with chemical herbicides increases the impact of bio based products on weed and helps in enhancing the process efficiency. The consumption of bio-herbicides is high in North America due to the growing demand for crop protection chemicals in the ornamental horticulture sector. The rise in environmental safety concerns and increase in organic farming will continue to boost the demand for bio-herbicides in the region throughout the forecasted period.
Global Bio-Herbicides market size will increase to xx Million US$ by 2025, from xx Million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Bio-Herbicides.
This report researches the worldwide Bio-Herbicides market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.
This study categorizes the global Bio-Herbicides breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- BHA (BioHerbicides Australia)
- Certified Organics Australia
- Emery Oleochemicals
- Hindustan Bio-Tech Chemicals & Fertilizers
Bio-Herbicides Breakdown Data by Type
Bio-Herbicides Breakdown Data by Application
- Grains and Cereals
- Oil Seeds
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Turf and Ornament
Bio-Herbicides Production Breakdown Data by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
Bio-Herbicides Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Bio-Herbicides capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key Bio-Herbicides manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Bio-Herbicides :
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Table of content
Table of Contents
Global Bio-Herbicides Market Research Report 2019-2025, by Manufacturers, Regions, Types and Applications
1 Study Coverage
1.1 Bio-Herbicides Product
1.2 Key Market Segments in This Study
1.3 Key Manufacturers Covered
1.4 Market by Type
1.4.1 Global Bio-Herbicides Market Size Growth Rate by Type
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Bio-Herbicides Market Size Growth Rate by Application
1.5.2 Grains and Cereals
1.5.3 Oil Seeds
1.5.4 Fruits and Vegetables
1.5.5 Turf and Ornament
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Bio-Herbicides Production
2.1.1 Global Bio-Herbicides Revenue 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global Bio-Herbicides Production 2014-2025
2.1.3 Global Bio-Herbicides Capacity 2014-2025
2.1.4 Global Bio-Herbicides Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Bio-Herbicides Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.3 Analysis of Competitive Landscape
2.3.1 Manufacturers Market Concentration Ratio (CR5 and HHI)
2.3.2 Key Bio-Herbicides Manufacturers
2.4 Market Drivers, Trends and Issues
2.5 Macroscopic Indicator
2.5.1 GDP for Major Regions
2.5.2 Price of Raw Materials in Dollars: Evolution
3 Market Size by Manufacturers
3.1 Bio-Herbicides Production by Manufacturers
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/