Elastomeric Foam is characterized by fine closed cell structure thus achieving high moisture resistance and low thermal conductivity. It has high flexibility and elasticity. The main advantage is that the products of this material are self-extinguished, do not support combustion and does not emit dripping particles. No rot, no decay, do not create possibilities for the development of microorganisms.
Elastomeric Foam downstream is wide and recently Elastomeric Foam has acquired increasing significance in various fields of HVAC, Automotive, Electrical & Electronics, Construction and others. Globally, the Elastomeric Foam market is mainly driven by growing demand for HVAC. HVAC accounts for nearly 45.37% of total downstream consumption of Elastomeric Foam in global.
Elastomeric Foam can be mainly divided into NBR Foam, EDPM Foam and Others which NBR Foam captures about 78.30% of Elastomeric Foam market in 2017. According to our research and analysis, manufacturers from Europe are the major leaders in the international market of Elastomeric Foam.
Global market is expected to witness significant growth on account of rising applications, so in the next few years, Elastomeric Foam consumption will show a trend of steady growth. In 2024 the consumption of Elastomeric Foam is estimated to be 422541 MT. On product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future.
According to this study, over the next five years the Elastomeric Foam market will register a 7.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 2003.4 million by 2024, from US$ 1426.2 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Elastomeric Foam business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Elastomeric Foam market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Elastomeric Foam value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- NBR Foam
- EDPM Foam
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Electrical and Electronics
- Others (Consumer Goods and Industrial Goods)
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- L?isolante K-Flex
- Huamei Energy-Saving Technology
- NMC SA
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Elastomeric Foam consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Elastomeric Foam market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Elastomeric Foam manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Elastomeric Foam with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Elastomeric Foam submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Table of content
2019-2024 Global Elastomeric Foam Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Elastomeric Foam Consumption 2014-2024
2.1.2 Elastomeric Foam Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Elastomeric Foam Segment by Type
2.2.1 NBR Foam
2.2.2 EDPM Foam
2.3 Elastomeric Foam Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Elastomeric Foam Consumption Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.2 Global Elastomeric Foam Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.3 Global Elastomeric Foam Sale Price by Type (2014-2019)
2.4 Elastomeric Foam Segment by Application
2.4.3 Electrical and Electronics
2.4.5 Others (Consumer Goods and Industrial Goods)
2.5 Elastomeric Foam Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Elastomeric Foam Consumption Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.2 Global Elastomeric Foam Value and Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.3 Global Elastomeric Foam Sale Price by Application (2014-2019)
3 Global Elastomeric Foam by Manufacturers
3.1 Global Elastomeric Foam Sales Market Share by Manufact
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :– https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/