Rolled Annealed Copper Foil is made by roll copper into thin sheet and it is one kind of foil produced by rolled and annealed pattern, mainly used for electromagnetic shielding and antistatic. The process yields a smooth copper foil with a grain structure that is in the plane of the foil sheet. This results in a copper that has very good bending properties and therefore well suited to flexible circuit applications.
In the coming years there is an increasing demand for rolled annealed copper foil in the regions of Asia that is expected to drive the market for more advanced rolled annealed copper foil. Increasing of FPC and lithium battery used fields expenditures, more-intense competition, launches in introducing new products, retrofitting and renovation of old technology, increasing adoption of rolled annealed copper foil of APAC will drive growth of the market.
The consumption volume of rolled annealed copper foil is related to downstream industries and global economy. As there will always be some uncertain in the global economy in the following years, the growth rate of rolled annealed copper foil industry may not keep that fast. But it is surely forecasted that the market of rolled annealed copper foil is still promising.
The product average price declined in the past few years due to the technology development, the average price will keep the trend in the few future years due to increasing mature manufacturing technology and lowing cost of raw materials.
According to this study, over the next five years the Rolled Annealed Copper Foil market will register a 4.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 580 million by 2024, from US$ 460 million in 2019.
In particular, Rolled Annealed Copper Foil report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Rolled Annealed Copper Foil business, shared in Chapter 3.This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Rolled Annealed Copper Foil market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Rolled Annealed Copper Foil value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Double-sided FPC
- Single-sided FPC
- Lithium Batteries
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- JX Nippon
- Zhaohui Copper
- Heze Guangyuan
- Olin brass
- MITSUI SUMITOMO
- Hitachi Metals
- JIMA Copper
In addition, Rolled Annealed Copper Foil report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Rolled Annealed Copper Foil consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Rolled Annealed Copper Foil market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Rolled Annealed Copper Foil manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Rolled Annealed Copper Foil with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Rolled Annealed Copper Foil submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Table of content
2019-2024 Global Rolled Annealed Copper Foil Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Rolled Annealed Copper Foil Consumption 2014-2024
2.1.2 Rolled Annealed Copper Foil Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Rolled Annealed Copper Foil Segment by Type
2.3 Rolled Annealed Copper Foil Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Rolled Annealed Copper Foil Consumption Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.2 Global Rolled Annealed Copper Foil Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.3 Global Rolled Annealed Copper Foil Sale Price by Type (2014-2019)
2.4 Rolled Annealed Copper Foil Segment by Application
2.4.1 Double-sided FPC
2.4.2 Single-sided FPC
2.4.3 Lithium Batteries
2.5 Rolled Annealed Copper Foil Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Rolled Annealed Copper Foil Consumption Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.2 Global Rolled Annealed Copper Foil Value and Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.3 Global Rolled Annealed Copper Foil Sale Price by Application (2014-2019)
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/