Dimethylformamide (DMF) is an organic compound with the formula (CH3)2NC(O)H. Commonly abbreviated as DMF (although this acronym is sometimes used for dimethylfuran), this colourless liquid is miscible with water and the majority of organic liquids. DMF is a common solvent for chemical reactions. Dimethylformamide is odorless whereas technical grade or degraded samples often have a fishy smell due to impurity of dimethylamine. As its name indicates, it is a derivative of formamide, the amide of formic acid.
- First, the Dimethylformamide (DMF) industry concentration is high; China is the biggest producer and consumer of DMF. There are no more than one hundred manufacturers in the world, and high-end products mainly come from America and western European.
- In the world wide, giant manufactures mainly distribute in China. The four biggest manufactures of DMF are located in China, which accounts for nearly a half of the global production. American and Europe has a long history and unshakable status in this industry, like BASF and DuPont, both have perfect products. Asia companies Samsung and Mitsubishi are also important player in this market.
- Second, many company have several plants, usually close to aimed consumption market. Jiangshan Chemical and Jinmei Riyue are typical manufacturers that aiming at Zhejiang market and Shandong Market where produces most part of China’s PU material. Some company usually take a joint venture enter into aim market, like BASF-YPC is a joint venture of BASF and Sinopec, which locates in Jiangsu province.
- Third, all manufactures in the world are committed to the improvement of product. These two years, some Chinese manufactures can almost catch up with the world’s leading technology too.
- Fourth, the import and export percent of this industry is high. Since the supply of DMF in China is more than demand, China has to export more than 100 KMT products to other area. Also, foreign companies are willing to buy Chinese products due to its low price.
- Fifth, company mergers and acquisitions, and inter-companies cooperation have occurred for development and growth. Belgium company Taminco bought UBC to develop its market of DMF, then bought American company Air product to develop its business in United States. Now Tamin co is a subsidiary of Eastman. As the downstream consumption usually follows with developed and rapid economic growth areas, the developed areas’ company prefers investing to underdevelopment regions these years., such as German Company Helm provide technical support to Saudis Chemanol.
- Sixth, this industry is affected by the economy and policy, so it’s important to put an eye to economic indexes and leaders’ prefer. With the global economic recovery, more and more people pay attention to rising environment standards, especially in underdevelopment regions that have a large population and fast economic growth, the need of Dimethylformamide (DMF) will increase.
- Seventh, we tend to believe this industry now is close to mature, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth curve. On product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future, as competition intensifies, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing. Similarly, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
According to this study, over the next five years the Dimethylformamide (DMF) market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Dimethylformamide (DMF) business, shared in Chapter 3.This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Dimethylformamide (DMF) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Dimethylformamide (DMF) value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- First grade
- Qualified grade
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Polyurethane processing
- Copper Clad Laminate
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Samsung Fine Chemicals
- Saudis Chemanol
- Formosa Plastics
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical
- Balaji Amines
- Shandong Hualu-Hengsheng Chemical
- Zhejiang Jiangshan Chemical
- Anyang Chemical Industry
- Shandong Jinmei Riyue Industry
- Inner Mengolia Yuanxing
- Luxi Chemical
- Shaanxi Yanchang Petroleum Group
- Anhui Huaihua Group
- Taminco MGC (Nanjing)
- BASF-YPC Company Limited
- Haohua-Junhua Group
In addition, Dimethylformamide (DMF) report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Dimethylformamide (DMF) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Dimethylformamide (DMF) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Dimethylformamide (DMF) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Dimethylformamide (DMF) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Dimethylformamide (DMF) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Table of content
Table of Contents
2019-2024 Global Dimethylformamide (DMF) Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Dimethylformamide (DMF) Consumption 2014-2024
2.1.2 Dimethylformamide (DMF) Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Dimethylformamide (DMF) Segment by Type
2.2.1 First grade
2.2.2 Qualified grade
2.3 Dimethylformamide (DMF) Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Dimethylformamide (DMF) Consumption Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.2 Global Dimethylformamide (DMF) Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.3 Global Dimethylformamide (DMF) Sale Price by Type (2014-2019)
2.4 Dimethylformamide (DMF) Segment by Application
2.4.1 Polyurethane processing
2.4.3 Copper Clad Laminate
2.5 Dimethylformamide (DMF) Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Dimethylformamide (DMF) Consumption Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.2 Global Dimethylformamide (DMF) Value and Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.3 Global Dimethylformamide (DMF) Sale Price by Application (2014-2019)
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/